DJ-Pedia.com was created with the purpose to build the world’s largest open DJ directory. Register to become a member. Add new DJs, producers and companies or organizations.
Please follow the code of conduct when making entries:
- There are no limitations to new entries as long as there is a legitimate connection between the entry and the world of dance music.
- All entries need to be written in the English language.
- Each entry needs at least one image. It is explained in the ‘How To’ below.
- Members are allowed to create an entry about themselves.
- Members are encouraged to review entries from others and edit where necessary.
- Vandalism will not be tolerated.
- DJ-Pedia strives to be factual and correct at all times. Always link to the artist’s or entity’s official websites and social media pages. If there are other sources used, please note them.
HOW TO ADD ENTRIES? DJ-PEDIA TUTORIAL
STEP ONE: Register as a member.
STEP THREE: follow the instructions in the images below. Click for large versions.
HOW TO ADD YOUR FEATURED IMAGE
AND USER PRIVILEGES
Together, we the dance music community, can make this a fulfilling project!